Watch ESPN stream is experiencing technical difficulties

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,126
10,667
113
When I use the search function it gives me the MSU/SC game logo but when I click to watch it tells me I don't have access. I've logged out and back in 3 times... nada.

I'm using Roku.
 

Pimp Doggy

Redshirt
Oct 1, 2003
594
0
16
When I use the search function it gives me the MSU/SC game logo but when I click to watch it tells me I don't have access. I've logged out and back in 3 times... nada.

I'm using Roku.

Ditto for me, not working on my Roku TV or iPhone
🖕🤬
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,126
10,667
113
Logo is up on Roku but it says game doesn't begin until 1pm...

 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama