We wasting a great pitching performance tonight

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
This is absolutely pathetic.. we have fixed our pitching but we can’t hit. Just shows we had and have all kinds of issues under Lemonis. But we will give him 3 more years.. because that’s what state does.

MSBamaWard

Feb 3, 2023
If you thought 2022 and 2023 were bad, just wait until 2025 season.
I agree.. I have zero confidence in lemon building a whole new team. We saw how he works the portal.. it’s going to get bad. I don’t think the general fan understands just how bad either. The only positive next year is we will have 2 good catchers

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I agree.. I have zero confidence in lemon building a whole new team. We saw how he works the portal.. it’s going to get bad. I don’t think the general fan understands just how bad either. The only positive next year is we will have 2 good catchers
We saw how Lemonis works in the portal with his job in jeopardy. I think it’s going to be a whole new ballgame this off season. We’ve got NIL money, and Lemonis is off the hot seat and he has a real pitching coach. I’m not generally an optimist, but comparing last year’s portal recruiting and this year’s just isn’t fair.

Reactions: MSBamaWard