I said in the other thread that I wanted us to flip and pitch 3-1-2 against them, but great point about the message that might send to our guys. Arkansas isn't an offensive juggernaut this year, and we're going to have to hit Hagen Smith to have a chance anyway, so maybe our best shot is to throw Khal and try to win a 2-1 or 3-2 type game.I like it. We will either win or lose today. Not worth sending the message to Khal that coaches don't think he can out-duel Smith. Also not worth sending the message to our lineup that we're conceding Game 1.
And next weekend is a Thursday, Friday, Saturday series. So unless TBD throws Thursday, you're moving the rotation up a day next week.I think it’s more about keeping a rotation schedule going into Hoover. Keeps everyone on a routine and normal rest.
What says the pack on the weekend rotation? I would have heavily considered moving TBD to Friday to matchup against Smith.
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad