Weekend Rotation

notYaBoy

Mar 5, 2018
What says the pack on the weekend rotation? I would have heavily considered moving TBD to Friday to matchup against Smith.

Reactions: patdog

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I think that rotation says Lem believes we can beat UPig at their best. Can’t say that I agree with him, but I like the confidence.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Arky cousin thinks we win games 1 and 3. They lost only 2 at home all season

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
I like it. We will either win or lose today. Not worth sending the message to Khal that coaches don't think he can out-duel Smith. Also not worth sending the message to our lineup that we're conceding Game 1.
I said in the other thread that I wanted us to flip and pitch 3-1-2 against them, but great point about the message that might send to our guys. Arkansas isn't an offensive juggernaut this year, and we're going to have to hit Hagen Smith to have a chance anyway, so maybe our best shot is to throw Khal and try to win a 2-1 or 3-2 type game.

Reactions: Anon1697564126

17itdawg

Sep 30, 2022
I think it’s more about keeping a rotation schedule going into Hoover. Keeps everyone on a routine and normal rest.
And next weekend is a Thursday, Friday, Saturday series. So unless TBD throws Thursday, you're moving the rotation up a day next week.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
What says the pack on the weekend rotation? I would have heavily considered moving TBD to Friday to matchup against Smith.

That sort of stuff is suggested all the time on here. It’s such a weak move to make and probably why you don’t see coaches do it. A few reasons why but mainly you’re not putting your team in the best position to win the game. Coaches preach taking it 1 game at a time and focus on the game at hand. I’d be pissed if I played for a coach that didn’t put the best lineup on the field for every single game.