What been happening at Churchill Downs is crazy.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012

patdog

May 28, 2007
It's not a new problem, and it's not unique to Churchill Downs. I really want to like horse racing, but the more you learn about it the darker it gets.

If PETA cared about the animals, they’d be all over horse racing & leave college mascots alone.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
If PETA cared about the animals, they’d be all over horse racing & leave college mascots alone.
You're probably not wrong; Peta really doesn't matter and I'm not sure why people give them the attention they crave.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
You're probably not wrong; Peta really doesn't matter and I'm not sure why people give them the attention they crave.
Because they do **** so unbelievably stupid it’s hard not to pay attention. If PETA was legimate and not a bunch of apeshit lunatics, it would probably be a cause most people would get behind.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

QuaoarsKing

Mar 11, 2008
Not that I care about PETA, but to their credit, being against horse racing is one of their top issues:

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Because they do **** so unbelievably stupid it’s hard not to pay attention. If PETA was legimate and not a bunch of apeshit lunatics, it would probably be a cause most people would get behind.
The ones that I have know, were in that category.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
Not that I care about PETA, but to their credit, being against horse racing is one of their top issues:

This is a perfect example. They do so much insane stuff that the actual worthwhile causes they have get lost and ignored