What Shane Beamer said after loss to UGA

accock

Jan 22, 2022
It would be good if we could hear the reporters questions. One reporter ask Shane about a player and he said should have played him more. He also said I told him after the game we should have played you more. Who was he talking about?

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
It would be good if we could hear the reporters questions. One reporter ask Shane about a player and he said should have played him more. He also said I told him after the game we should have played you more. Who was he talking about?
Didn't he say the exact same thing about Bell before he left?

Reactions: Gamecock Jacque

Kawalski

Jan 30, 2022
Evidently you didnt read the recap right under the video

Should’ve gotten Trovon Baugh in the game more. Tough, competitive, physical. Told him in the locker room that he should’ve played him more.

accock

Jan 22, 2022
Evidently you didnt read the recap right under the video

Should’ve gotten Trovon Baugh in the game more. Tough, competitive, physical. Told him in the locker room that he should’ve played him more.
I couldn't see the recap

Silverspur02

Joined Jan 26, 2006 • Garnet Trust Supporter
Jan 17, 2022
Talking about Tree...