It will come out at some point. It’s what we all assumed I’m guessing. Disappointing but what are u gonna do? I’m glad in a way honestly bc we were way better without him playing at all. Could’ve used him in the right role tho.Are we ever gonna hear wtf that was all about?
What did you like about it?Wish he played. I was the only one who liked his game.
Sharpe?Least favorite UK player of all time. And I've been watching around 40 years.
How he got by his man. His ball handle outside of 5 feet to the basket. His leadership.What did you like about it?
Read the on3 article posted on KSR link on 03/16/23 … Wheeler addressed all issues.Are we ever gonna hear wtf that was all about?
Leadership? Leaders help their team when neededHow he got by his man. His ball handle outside of 5 feet to the basket. His leadership.
Sharpe?
He may not top my list (boston, sharpe) but he definitely makes itLeast favorite UK player of all time. And I've been watching around 40 years.
We must have been watching two different WheelersHow he got by his man. His ball handle outside of 5 feet to the basket. His leadership.
Well never know for sure but I think it was Cals call really behind the scenes.Leadership? Leaders help their team when needed
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!