When Ulis has the ball................

KingOfBBN

Heisman
Sep 14, 2013
39,077
38,403
0
That's how I feel too. I feel safe. I can't believe he's a freshmen. Love his game.
 

*dezyDECO*

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2014
7,658
2,469
62
The kid is dynamite!

I feel like he was the "steal" of the recruiting class, if you know what I mean.
 

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
Really comforting to have the ball in his hands late in the game. A one-man press-breaker and the best passer on the team. I'd just like to see him take a couple more 3s a game. He's so unselfish he passes up shots unless no one's near him.
 

BigBlueFanGA

Heisman
Jun 14, 2005
26,435
23,456
0
He is one tough kid and great player. He will be here at least 3 years I think (his body has to mature) and I can't even imagine the skill level he will have at that point.
 

wjbzone

Redshirt
Feb 19, 2003
130
0
0
Dick Vitael had a good comment about him. Called Ulis a little ninja with the basketball.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos
  2. 02 KSR Football Bowl Roundup: Kentucky comfortably in postseason projections following 3-1 start
  3. 03 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  4. 04 KSR Football House of Blue Hot Take Review digs into Kentucky's 45-21 win over South Alabama
  5. 05 KSR Football South Carolina star EDGE Dylan Stewart suspended, OUT vs. Kentucky