This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
I fought the deer and the deer won.The Presidential Pardon was needed.
This new thing has brought all the coo coo's out of the wood work.
Whenever the administrators decide they can be bothered to do anything. My guess? Quarter till never.
That's pretty much my outlook right now. Second chances for many. No second chances for those who were more than egregious in their ban.I think second chances are great.
I've been given several on here.
I was banned for keepin it real
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals
KSR Football
State Street was (literally) on fire (again) following Kentucky's upset over No. 10 LSU