Where’s all the follow the science guys..??

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017

What an absolutely horrible article. They use words like swamped and say the disease is raging through a school but nowhere in that article did they provide an actual number.

There are a total of 9 cases in Florida and guess what? There are a total of nine cases in Philadelphia, PA.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

Anti Vax is dumb.
Covid shot was not a vaccine.
I am sure that is your sub text.
What an absolutely horrible article. They use words like swamped and say the disease is raging through a school but nowhere in that article did they provide an actual number.

There are a total of 9 cases in Florida and guess what? There are a total of nine cases in Philadelphia, PA.
2k got squashed

Reactions: Pudly76

shane2020

Jan 23, 2020
Strange story of the day!

A 62-year-old man from Germany has, against medical advice, been vaccinated 217 times against Covid, doctors report.

The bizarre case is documented in The Lancet Infectious Diseases journal.

The shots were bought and given privately within the space of 29 months.

The man appears to have suffered no ill effects, researchers from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg say.

'Very interested'​

"We learned about his case via newspaper articles," Dr Kilian Schober, from the university's microbiology department, said.

"We then contacted him and invited him to undergo various tests in Erlangen. He was very interested in doing so."

The man provided fresh blood and saliva samples.

The researchers also tested some frozen blood samples of his that had been stored in recent years.

Last edited:
  • Wow

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
Microplastics are invading nearly every cavity in the human body as scientists have detected the tiny particles in *****, breast milk and even brain tissue.

Researchers have long known about the pieces of plastic in the environment, but it was not until recently did they develop a technique to see them in our organs, tissue and blood.

Microplastics, which are smaller than five millimeters in length, enter our bodies through plastic packaging, certain food, tap water and even the air we breathe.

From there they enter our bloodstream and cause untold harm. They have been linked to the development of cancer, heart disease and dementia, as well as fertility problems.

1710198607183.png

uscvball

Aug 24, 2017
"Along an 85-mile stretch of road in Louisiana, residents have seven times the cancer risk than the national average, have been diagnosed with chronic health conditions and babies are born underweight at three times the national average.

This road between Baton Rouge and New Orleans - on the banks of the Mississippi River - has been dubbed 'Cancer Alley' and the people with houses along it blame the high rates of illnesses on the place they live.

The area is home to approximately 200 fossil fuel and petrochemical operations - the largest concentration of these facilities in the western hemisphere.

The report accuses state and federal regulators of failing to properly monitor the industry and says the Louisiana Department of Environmental Quality has yet to address the dangers of fossil fuels and does not enforce the minimum standards set by the government to protect the environment and human health.

Additionally, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has not monitored if Louisiana is complying with laws and mandates - and as a result is failing to protect the environment and local residents.

For years, residents along the road have suffered from higher rates of cancer, reproductive, maternal and newborn health complications, as well as respiratory illnesses.

The HRW report found the area in the US with the highest risk of cancer due to industrial air pollution - more than seven times the national average - is located in Cancer Alley."

1710368232150.png

Government agencies know this. Why hasn't it been addressed? They don't care about low income people no matter what they say.

SouthbayTrojan91

Aug 24, 2017

They seriously posted that BS about ivermectin?
I really don't understand how idiotic this country has become.
Part of the problem is the children have been put in charge and I am sure that post was written by a 20someting nitwit but god damn that is so f'ing stupid

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
Part of the problem is the children have been put in charge and I am sure that post was written by a 20someting nitwit but god damn that is so f'ing stupid
They had hearings this week on global warming/climate change. One of the witnesses couldn’t say how much CO2 is contained in the atmosphere. When told that it’s minuscule, he said, and I paraphrase here.. “oh wow, I didn’t know that. I’m a snowboarder here to talk about how the weather affects my sport..”

• Angry
Reactions: SouthbayTrojan91

4thamp1

Aug 24, 2017
Pure Propaganda from children posing as health care professionals.
We called it a few years ago on the off topic BB.

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
The “expert” I mentioned who testified about climate change/global warming..

Pudly76

Jan 31, 2018
20mins? kinda makes it not practical for any real use. Maybe on a farm to check your fence line or something like that.
There is another vehicle I saw that is similar and has a larger range. the vehicle was also larger.
It would have to be larger to accommodate more batteries..

Latest posts