Where’s Hujsack game Thread

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Maybe I'll ***** some more just to help us out even more. The Razorbacks are trying really hard to give us back this game.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
choke GIF by Cody Simpson

Reactions: Leeshouldveflanked

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Good thing they shot their wad on the pen arms. But this one may sting for a while. ****!!!!

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If you know there's going to be a huge strike zone, swing as though it's a huge strike zone. DJ's called strike three looked good to me.
I was bitching a few games back that we average almost 9 strikeouts a game. That's too damn much. I was told to be quiet because did better than most teams in the league.

We are playing much better, but I'm tired of losing games from strikeouts and a very poor bullpen.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Gotro has got to go. our batters look at waaaaayyyyy too many called 3rd strikes. you can't give yourself a chance doing that crap

We looked at a lot of possible 3rd strikes that ended up turning into walks eventually. Only reason we were in the game.

He had two good cuts. You can't swing at everything.

Reactions: onewoof

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
I was bitching a few games back that we average almost 9 strikeouts a game. That's too damn much. I was told to be quiet because did better than most teams in the league.

We are playing much better, but I'm tired of losing games from strikeouts and a very poor bullpen.
Pretty good showing, better bullpen is all that’s missing.

Reactions: onewoof

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Thing that scares me is we could play well 3 games and still get swept. Gotta break out somewhere and get one.

This is true a lot of SEC weekends. It's just that this one is huge.
They've lost TWO home games.