Where’s Hujsack game Thread

Msuirondawgs

Mar 18, 2023
Should be 3 right now. We had them on the 17ing hook and let turn right off. That game was there for the taking.
Common denominator this season. SO many close calls, that just an avg bullpen outing would have us sitting top 10 easily. Tonight, 2 at Florida and on and on. Ughh

Reactions: onewoof

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
It's really not.

They've lost the 3rd game 4 times in SEC series this year.

Win tomorrow and we give ourselves a real chance at taking the series.
We have no pitching. Auger? LOL
We'll burn our best pen arms today if we get a lead. We just don't have pitching depth. Pico maybe starts Sunday??? I don't know. The bounce back without Hujsak will be tough too.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We have no pitching. Auger? LOL
We'll burn our best pen arms today if we get a lead. We just don't have pitching depth. Pico maybe starts Sunday??? I don't know. The bounce back without Hujsak will be tough too.

This is kind of a myth left over from the last two seasons. We may want better pitching, but we have average SEC pitching even after our best two. The stats bear it out.

Lots of teams struggle to get across the finish line late in league games. Look at the scores.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Gotta give them some credit for taking it in that 8th. They were doing it by swinging the bat.
We left bases loaded in both 8th and 9th innings. They tried to give that game to us and we didn’t take it.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Common denominator this season. SO many close calls, that just an avg bullpen outing would have us sitting top 10 easily. Tonight, 2 at Florida and on and on. Ughh
As just posted. We left bases loaded in 8th & 9th. When these things keep happening, you’re not unlucky. You’re just not that good. And it’s not just the bullpen.

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
This is kind of a myth left over from the last two seasons. We may want better pitching, but we have average SEC pitching even after our best two. The stats bear it out.

Lots of teams struggle to get across the finish line late in league games. Look at the scores.
We're basically throwing a bullpen game for game three because we don't have a starter. Pico and Ligon and then every available arm. There's no SEC wins in our third starter this weekend and our pen is pretty thin. Luckily, we won yesterday to keep that momentum from dragging us and giving us a shot to win two. Pico/Ligon need to give us innings or we're in a tough spot with pen arms. They absolutely have the advantage with their 3rd starter. We need to knock him out and get their pen moving.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
We're basically throwing a bullpen game for game three because we don't have a starter. Pico and Ligon and then every available arm. There's no SEC wins in our third starter this weekend and our pen is pretty thin. Luckily, we won yesterday to keep that momentum from dragging us and giving us a shot to win two. Pico/Ligon need to give us innings or we're in a tough spot with pen arms. They absolutely have the advantage with their 3rd starter. We need to knock him out and get their pen moving.

Like I said, they've lost 4 SEC series 3rd games.

We can beat them, even with our bullpen.

Reactions: patdog

ETK99

Jul 30, 2019
Like I said, they've lost 4 SEC series 3rd games.

We can beat them, even with our bullpen.
Anymore questions? LOL. We both kinda missed the boat a bit.
Our pen is a dumpster fire and we don't have a third starter. It's shown up all year.

Last edited:

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Anymore questions? LOL. We both kinda missed the boat a bit.
Our pen is a dumpster fire and we don't have a third starter. It's shown up all year.
No more questions.

We were in the game and could have won.

But the better team took the series. No shame.