Where are all the Lemonis haters now???

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I don’t know why any opposition these days is always ‘hating’. I don’t hate CCL and never have but I thought he should have been let go last season and still do. We are definitely better this season, this weekend was great and we are moving in the right direction but Lem still hasn’t done nearly enough to get him off the hot seat in my opinion. Great win today though despite blowing a six run lead in one inning.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I don’t know why any opposition these days is always ‘hating’. I don’t hate CCL and never have but I thought he should have been let go last season and still do. We are definitely better this season, this weekend was great and we are moving in the right direction but Lem still hasn’t done nearly enough to get him off the hot seat in my opinion. Great win today though despite blowing a six run lead in one inning.
Except for that weird national championship thing

patdog

May 28, 2007
Does anyone honestly think most any decent coach could be better than the last 3: years? This year is by far the best & we’re still only hoping for a long shot to host a regional. And facing a major rebuild next year.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Don't you understand that there are people here that believe if they give a coach/player a hard enough time online, that they'll read it and get their act together?

They are just doing their part

Reactions: patdog

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I am part of that crowd. But after so many losses, so many beatings, it's hard to have faith.

I really, REALLY, am glad we have Improved. Here's to this improvement moving forward.

* I still don't think we get too many strikeouts. I don't care where we rank in the league .

Reactions: thekimmer

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
He should have been fired after last season. Am I happy things are starting to get better. Yes, but things should not have gotten bad to begin with. I have always said I want to win. It could be with him or someone else. I didn't care with who. However, if he doesn't make it to post season play this season he should be fired. Three season not making it to a regional should be unacceptable to all Miss State baseball fans.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He should have been fired after last season. Am I happy things are starting to get better. Yes, but things should not have gotten bad to begin with. I have always said I want to win. It could be with him or someone else. I didn't care with who. However, if he doesn't make it to post season play this season he should be fired. Three season not making it to a regional should be unacceptable to all Miss State baseball fans.

We have 12 SEC wins with 9 to go and 3 of those vs Mizzou.

So, I agree. If we don't make a regional this year, fire his ***.

Called3rdstrikedawg

May 7, 2016
We have 12 SEC wins with 9 to go and 3 of those vs Mizzou.

So, I agree. If we don't make a regional this year, fire his ***.
IF State makes a regional as a 2 or 3 seed and they go 2 and bbq, he needs to be filing unemployment the next day.

IF State makes a regional AND wins and makes a Super Regional, you have to keep him but only extend 1 extra season. So he he gets next season and a buyout year of 2026 if he falls flat in 25.

Reactions: thekimmer

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
IF State makes a regional as a 2 or 3 seed and they go 2 and bbq, he needs to be filing unemployment the next day.

IF State makes a regional AND wins and makes a Super Regional, you have to keep him but only extend 1 extra season. So he he gets next season and a buyout year of 2026 if he falls flat in 25.

K.

I'll break this to you gently. Pontificate on specifics all you desire. He's coming back.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle