Whose going to Catlanta?

flcatfan07

Freshman
Feb 12, 2007
101
75
0
Curious who all is going for the game? Tickets are expensive but I’m in North Florida only 6 hour drive, trying to figure how to make it! GO CATS.. Tickets seem to be cheaper on stubhub than the ncaa exchange, but with the fees stubhub charges it might come out the same...
 
Last edited:

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
I usually just scalp tickets for the sec tournament and NCAA tournament day of or right before game. Alot cheaper than some on StubHub.

At least that was the case last year and years before.
 

FHCat1981

Senior
Oct 31, 2016
378
788
93
Three of us driving in from OK, being joined by a daughter who works at UGA. We bought tix for Thursday and Saturday games. Keeping the faith!
 

far_away_fan

Freshman
Jul 21, 2009
1,065
73
0
I am going, but I am not sure how to find the cheapest tickets. I may just scalp em a few minutes after tip. I’ll just have to hope that there’ll be some then.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Florida's Denzel Aberdeen is eligible to play a fifth season of college basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball 'Maybe sometimes too fearless': Mason Williams is doing whatever it takes to compete
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein and Shane Beamer's Relationship Comes Full Circle on Saturday
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Shares Kenny Minchey 4-Game Progress Report