Whose going to Catlanta?

flcatfan07

Freshman
Feb 12, 2007
101
75
0
Curious who all is going for the game? Tickets are expensive but I’m in North Florida only 6 hour drive, trying to figure how to make it! GO CATS.. Tickets seem to be cheaper on stubhub than the ncaa exchange, but with the fees stubhub charges it might come out the same...
 
Last edited:

USSLair

All-American
Apr 9, 2017
4,489
6,957
0
I usually just scalp tickets for the sec tournament and NCAA tournament day of or right before game. Alot cheaper than some on StubHub.

At least that was the case last year and years before.
 

FHCat1981

Senior
Oct 31, 2016
378
788
93
Three of us driving in from OK, being joined by a daughter who works at UGA. We bought tix for Thursday and Saturday games. Keeping the faith!
 

far_away_fan

Freshman
Jul 21, 2009
1,065
73
0
I am going, but I am not sure how to find the cheapest tickets. I may just scalp em a few minutes after tip. I’ll just have to hope that there’ll be some then.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
  3. 03 KSR Football More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
  4. 04 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball