Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
Why are ya'll talking crap about Derek? Does anyone know him or did your girlfriends just cheat on you with him? Yea, I thought that was it.. Ya'll need to get lives and talk about football instead of the people your jealous of...

Stormrider81

May 1, 2006
Ninja Turtle wallpaper - holy crap. Dude must be getting fired up about the new ninja turtle movie coming out.

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
This **** could get funny. I seriously doubt anyone on this board is jealous of a gansta wanna be cock gobbler. Now, if you would go over to the Swan's page, you may well find some jealousy. Here, we are just making funny of his ignorant ***.

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
I am a girl. Sounds like you can talk your **** but are afraid to back it up. I can handle whatever you wanna say to me. Ive learned that people only talk **** because their jealous or have nothing better to do..Which is it?

olemissbydamn

May 24, 2006
I don't really have a dog in this hunt since I never commented on that ****** you spoke of. However, maybe you should get a life instead of coming to a message board to defend a "pretty fly white guy" who likes to rep his hood by pretending he knows gang signs. Any mother ****** who post pictures of themselves on the internet like he did deserves any amount of ridicule he gets. I've got some questions...

Are you the fat ***** in his pictures?
Why are Derek's gang signs inconsistent? Does he rep several hoods? Where is his hood?
Does he have a cool nickname like a rapper? Maybe D-Pooh or something like that?
Does he uses his ebonics slang in class or is that just a myspace thing?
Why does he always have that look in his pictures like he is going to kiss the guy next to him?

Never mind....you aren't the fat *****...found your picture on myspace...If you are through with Mr. Ed's teeth, he'd like them back.

dawgball

Aug 29, 2006
I have to admit, I am a little jealous. One Christmas everything I got had Ninja Turtles on it. Of course... I was 7 years old.

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
well played.

This loser and his chick buddy with the jacked-up grill are the ones that need lives. I wonder if her self-esteem is so low, she has to hang out with loser gangsta wannabes. I've seen her in action at Rick's, and it ain't pretty.

U

Unregistered(d)

but, about a 99.9% chance it isn't her....some goon just looked on there and grabbed her name and started an account. Is that you, heydog?

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
I really dont care what u say about me.. And obviously you are loser you somehow found me on myspace in 5 secs. And to sum this high school drama up.. A friend of mine, you may know him, Chris McNeil. He use to be the center for MSU. He's a member of this site and emailed me ya'lls little insult page on Derek.. Thanks though!!

Frances Drebin

Nov 16, 2005
Cool. I wonder how he feels about us upgrading the center position this year. Has he been by the pike house recently?

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
stop, before the blood flows. You dont know what you are getting yourself into mam.

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
I am obviously more of a man than any of ya'll since I did use my "REAL" name.. Unlike any of you! Oh, Derek just joined and he has a few things to say

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
to hear from Mr. Internet Douchebag himself.

Maybe he can tell us all how he got those mad skillz.

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
A stupid ***** huh?? Well why dont you come up to me and say that next time you see me at Ricks and why dont all of you **** grow a pair and tell derek what you think about him to his face instead of behind his back on some gay website that nobody's even heard of..Nobody with a life that is!!!

Aug 30, 2006
Derek must be too small or not have enough stamina for you to have all this built up rage.

BTW, where is Derek? I thought he joined up because he had something to say.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
this is too damn good. i hope it keeps going on forever. you can't make this **** up. wanksta?? hahahahhaa.

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
Quote:_________________________________________________tell derek what you think about him to his face_________________________________________________

Seeing as how I speak like an educated person, he might not understand me unless I throw in some fake ghetto lingo.

And trust me, honey. I seriously doubt we are the only people that think your pal Ninja Turtle is a complete douche. Frankly, I feel sorry for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.