Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olemissbydamn

May 24, 2006
Leighann may go down as the first poster in the history of the sixpack to make "sixpack remembers" with the first post.

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
I wouldnt walk up to you in fear of being bitten . a life? Please you are a passed around college slut. I used to leave bitches like you on the side of the road and make them cry.

Furthermore, I know the owner of Ricks and will alert him of the Dewerks strippers working his club.

olemissbydamn

May 24, 2006
We've had enough fun with this topic.

Leighanne, we are just trying to help you and your friend. Let's look at the career of another "pretty fly white guy". Do you want him to end up like this?

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
Well arent you cool.. You know the owner of Ricks. Well I guess Im twice as cool because Im really good friends with them and everyone that works there... So what does that make me??

Henry Kissinger

Aug 30, 2006
"suK iT, DooShe bAgz" is taking him a lot longer to type than I would have guessed. Trouble with the shift key?

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
in either of y'alls cases, i dont know if i would admit to knowing the owner of ricks or anyone that works there...that place is f*ing terrible.

leighanne

Aug 29, 2006
oh no.. you really almost hurt my feelings! Yea right. This should be called the losers speak.com. I have really never chatted with so many losers at one time

CdawgNHouston

Sep 17, 2003
Quote:_________________________________________________I have really never chatted with so many losers at one time_________________________________________________
So when you slept with teh football team you really didn't chat it up did you?

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
so are all yal **** having fun?? i'd love to talk about me too.. yea i probably screwed your girl, beat up you or your friend, or laughed at you... this is a football forum but, if your on the computer talking about me.... you probably wouldnt know alot about that. it must suck being you!!! you wont even post your real name.. how does insecurity feel? i wouldnt know!

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
continued showing her ***. So, get back to the ninja turtel marathon and save yourself further shame

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
Quote:_________________________________________________i'd love to talk about me too_________________________________________________

No ****, Sherlock. That's why we were mercilessly ridiculing your lame ***.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
how can i be like you guys? no girls, uncomfortable about the way you look with no shirt on, no friends, weak, no clue what to say to a female...help me. it seems your lives are filled with excitement

cowbell9

Nov 15, 2005
derek/leighann...may God help this country. because if this is the future we are FUBAB.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
with 6400 post.... you must be a fatass. i bet you have strong hands though, with all the typing u do and wacking off!!! you guys obviously know alot about me... hell i am pretty popular. if you see me out sometime, introduce your self. i'd like to see your pocket protector

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
Do you mind posting nude pictures of yourself to prove you arent a homo in love with the fly white boy? You may want to forward copies to MadDawg and, if you are really hot and have a fine ***, he may make you a feature post. Something like Wednesday's Hump the Gangsta Wanna Be's Chick *** of the Day.....

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
The future is still ok. People like me will hire people like Derek to mow my lawn one day.

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
Does thismean you've "partied" with a member of the Bulldog team? What did you make on your ACT (particularly the English portion)? How much is your car worth?

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
I know Derek and he really ain't that bad. Derek if you read this, STOP WRITING BACK!

P.S. Check out his facebook quotes and ask him about his modeling trip to "Cali". Sorry man just couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.