Why are ya'll so jealous of Derek?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
You wanna be like us, get a job, pay taxes, and laugh at ****** *** gangsta wanna bes that pimp EMCC hoes and idolize fuggin NINJA TURTLES. Is your middle name by any chance DonaDUMBASS

bonedaddy401

Aug 3, 2012
Let me say this we arn't friends by any means but, he is you typical meathead ***-hole who is going to crack on people on this board because

"Yall arn't confortable without a shirt on"
and the great line, simply,
"Yall are weak but strong in your hands because yall wack off alot"

That hurt my feelings. There is no place for that here.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
why get a job now?? got plenty of money to where i wont have to work for a while.. so get to bed early and go to work...

May 7, 2006
Like this?

Aug 20, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________Ive seen this guy before, shirt two sizes to small, ear rings, and K-SWISS white shoes..real winner.... _________________________________________________

Not that we needed any but eye witness confirmation that this jackass really is a schmuck...

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
they are actually white LACOSTE shoes.. but you probably dont know what that is. its cool. not everyone buys their shoes at Payless.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
i hate to leave you guys with all this fun.. but i am gonna go to the gym... im sure there is no chance i'll run into any of you there. but when u get done with this... tell all your little friends that you actually got to talk to the FAMOUS DEREK DUNN on the computer... maybe one day i'll speak to you in person

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
This has got to be heydog. No way this is a real person. Shoe smack? That beats the hell out of ACT and car smack. ****, next thing you know someone on here will break out some "I wear Polo boxer brief" ****.

derekdunn01

Aug 30, 2006
well as i said before.... say what you want on this little forum. when your buddies ask you what your doing tonight, just tell them, "im having the time of my life over here on the internet!" ask them to come join you. maybe this should be derekspeak.com... since i am all you are talking about. and my name could actually take the place of sixpack...as you've seen in my pics. so have fun and enjoy talking about me. and if you have a girl and she goes out tonight, you better have her check in with you a various times through out the night!!! cause i'll be out

Aug 20, 2006
Quote:_________________________________________________I wear Polo boxer brief_________________________________________________

doesnt everyone?

/just kidding, I go commando.
//not really.

TomnolenReb

Aug 29, 2006
It aint my girl I'm worried about. I am concerned about the male members of my family being around *** speelunkers like yourself.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I'll tell "my girl" that you are coming out to help her accessorize.

Seriously man - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? And you are wondering why we are picking on you? Unbelievable.

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
im waiting for the "if you're so tough why don't you meet me and i'll beat your ***" post...i can't believe that hasn't come out yet??

Cowpower

Mar 1, 2005
his myspace page, which is basically a tribute to how great he is. Might have some minor self-esteem issues.

cb6228

Aug 30, 2006
I wear lacoste shirts....is it just the shoes or I am cool too? I also have a Sean John suit, does that make me a gangsta?

state2006

Aug 30, 2006
i pray to God that i see him walking around while i am driving so i can shout out flammatory insults.

croomandwhite

Aug 30, 2006
let me assure you many of us (such as myself) are college students who feel comfortable with our shirts off even though due to the lack of steroids and excessive beer do not possess quite the perfect physique that you do, because there is more to life than your manufactured body. most of us can also talk to plenty of girls besides the likes of leighann who hang out at ricks and must be checked monthly for vennerial (sp?) disease, we'll pass on those. so go crawl back to ricks, tell O'NIzzle hello from all of us here and only come back on this date next year to provide more entertainment at your expense

M

mafpwtac

Quote:_________________________________________________meathead.. no. but i do go to the gym every now and then_________________________________________________
Ah, the wonder of roids.

state2006

Aug 30, 2006
"Your Perfect Pizza: meat lovers....no c. bacon"

seriously, you might could kick someones *** (but probably not), but gay people like you because you make richard simmons look like general patton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts