When an injury occurs why does Cal immediately start talking about a player going to be out while Dukes coach is so secretive he avoids announcing an injury at all costs?
HIPPA laws.
You can talk about injuries without violating HIPPA laws, or the media would never say anything.
That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.I think you can only if the player's family gives permission.
That's right. Once they are 18 they control their own privacy. Just found that out at my kid's college orientation last week.That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.
I forgot Reddish played for them. I thought Zion and RJ were the only 2 Duke players
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.