When an injury occurs why does Cal immediately start talking about a player going to be out while Dukes coach is so secretive he avoids announcing an injury at all costs?
HIPPA laws.
You can talk about injuries without violating HIPPA laws, or the media would never say anything.
That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.I think you can only if the player's family gives permission.
That's right. Once they are 18 they control their own privacy. Just found that out at my kid's college orientation last week.That’s definitely wrong. The players are adults.
I forgot Reddish played for them. I thought Zion and RJ were the only 2 Duke players
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina