LMAO. You are a Musk fanboy too. A Putin fan and a Musk fan and a Trump fan. Shocking.Happy SpaceX day to all who celebrate.
One of Americas top companies lead by the greatest visionary in our lifetime.
I hope we live long enough to see humans on mars. What an amazing accomplishment that would be. What a time to be alive!
And a SpaceX shareholder.LMAO. You are a Musk fanboy too. A Putin fan and a Musk fan and a Trump fan. Shocking.
How are you a SpaceX shareholder? Genuinely interested.And a SpaceX shareholder.
I am a huge fanboy. I invested in Elon in 2020 precisely because he was a staunch capitalist in a socialist government.
I love the Elon hate. Yall can be poor and drown in your misery while the rest of us get rich and watch cool ****.
The haters are amazingly pathetic people
It’s easy to invest in private companies, just have to work at it a little bit.How are you a SpaceX shareholder? Genuinely interested.
Which platform did you use, and what did you pay?It’s easy to invest in private companies, just have to work at it a little bit.
There are several different places like this.
![]()
Welcome To Forge - The Place To Buy And Sell Private Market Shares
Buy and sell pre-IPO shares with confidence on a leading secondary marketplace. Access competitive pricing, real-time valuations, and data-driven investment insights.forgeglobal.com
He is full of chit. Did not get into Tesla in 2020 either. This dude was anti EV in 2020 100% guaranteed. He was one of those mouth breathers that would intentionally park in charging station spots.Which platform did you use, and what did you pay?
I bought and sold Tesla, enough to buy two teslas for free. Best cars I have ever owned and it’s not close.He is full of chit. Did not get into Tesla in 2020 either. This dude was anti EV in 2020 100% guaranteed. He was one of those mouth breathers that would intentionally park in charging station spots.
I bought my Model S in 2015. Cost me ~$110K. Had I invested that same money in Tesla stock it would be worth many millions today. As it happens I own some and it has performed well, but still I could have owned a lot more.I bought and sold Tesla, enough to buy two teslas for free. Best cars I have ever owned and it’s not close.
And yes the SpaceX investment is real. I invested in a fund run by Troy Capital Partners that held 100% SpaceX stock. I had to agree to give up 17.5% of the profits at the time. It was a steep price. Despite that 17.5%, it’s probably my second best investment ever.
Anyway, my cost basis is about $10 a share. Still under lock up until August at the earliest, not too worried. Doubt I sell. I love the company.
Yeah because google, nvda, spacex, amzn, et al all invest in things that don't make sense and will never happen.Is it possible? Sure. Is it cost effective and does it make sense? No. Spacex is super incentivized to make it happen because they are the ride. They would make money.
I think the $ doesn't make sense. Another vaporware story like solar roads or hyperloop
Sure they do. Happens all the time. Google is losing what 40 billion a month on ai compute right now.Yeah because google, nvda, spacex, amzn, et al all invest in things that don't make sense and will never happen.
Im going with team Google over @firegiver on this one. Nothing against you though.
You may call it “losing” but they are really “investing” there is a big difference.Sure they do. Happens all the time. Google is losing what 40 billion a month on ai compute right now.
Im being pragmatic. Your touting hype from SpaceX. Look at whats happening now. The ai companies realize tokenmaxxing is over and are trying to get the government to come in and regulate the industry to preserve their duopoly. They realize correctly they are waybiver there skis and are gonna use big government to restrict the market to only those allowed.You may call it “losing” but they are really “investing” there is a big difference.
The negativity of your viewpoint does not surprise me, it fits your personality perfectly.
I don’t want any regulation. The only people asking for regulation is Anthropic and Dario and he has been summarily denied.Im being pragmatic. Your touting hype from SpaceX. Look at whats happening now. The ai companies realize tokenmaxxing is over and are trying to get the government to come in and regulate the industry to preserve their duopoly. They realize correctly they are waybiver there skis and are gonna use big government to restrict the market to only those allowed.
Youre a conservative and this should be upsetting to your principles. This is not free market enterprise.
I said I think it will work, there will be practical lessons learned from this that can be applied going forward. However, the premise that large solar array farms being deployed into high altitude or it will become a cost effective way to host data centers makes no practical sense on paper. Speaking strictly about cost and roi.I don’t want any regulation. The only people asking for regulation is Anthropic and Dario and he has been summarily denied.
You immediately go to SpaceX. SpaceX isn’t doing much other than providing the ride
Google made the machine. NVDA is making space servers.
You don’t think they will work. You are entitled to that opinion, I just disagree.
Token prices are collapsing, but token demand is exponential and insatiable
I do agree that hardware, not software, is the endgame and that’s why I focus on the semi conductors. But the hardware will be in space 5-10 years from now, it makes too much sense.
But you don’t know the cost. So how do you know that? What does it cost SpaceX to send that stuff to space? I’m not sure anyone knows what their cost is except SpaceX.I said I think it will work, there will be practical lessons learned from this that can be applied going forward. However, the premise that large solar array farms being deployed into high altitude or it will become a cost effective way to host data centers makes no practical sense on paper. Speaking strictly about cost and roi.
Did you just say that Google is arguably the AI leader???????????But you don’t know the cost. So how do you know that? What does it cost SpaceX to send that stuff to space? I’m not sure anyone knows what their cost is except SpaceX.
We know how much SpaceX charges, but their cost is much lower than what they charge.
I don’t think Google, arguably the AI leader, would be going to these extremes unless they had a strong suspicion it would work and work at economic scale.
1) cost to access space is dropping g exponentially
2) opposition (ie cost) on earth is going up.
Those trends likely won’t reverse. Does your analysis take this into consideration?
Pig is correct for once. Token prices have been dropping rapidly. Cost to run models have been on a significant drop, even though GPUs are increasing in pricing per hr or watt.I said I think it will work, there will be practical lessons learned from this that can be applied going forward. However, the premise that large solar array farms being deployed into high altitude or it will become a cost effective way to host data centers makes no practical sense on paper. Speaking strictly about cost and roi.
Let me say this about your claim about token prices collapsing. That's not true, ai credits cost more and more . There were huge price increases this summer that were applied by anthropic and openai. As a result, corporations are looking into creating their own models that they host. Whoopsie, suddenly these companies are cut out. Better go beg the government for regulation.
In my work I developed an AI harness that will compound context across an entire 150 member engineering team. What this means is less AI credits being spent, much less. It's been an amazing project to lead.
AI is an amazing tool, and much like when the Internet was going commercial, the same mistakes are happening. Over hype and can't lose attitude. The market will correct this.
Thats not the case at all. These are the fastest growing companies in the history of the world. The advancement in models has been nothing short of a miracle. The pacing is due to concerns over safety. Open ai has been very reckless in trying to catch up. Anthropic has been pushing for regulation since the start, and since they barely a threat to open ai. All the other accusations are just people who are losing to Anthropic and are desperate to slow them down. What the government has done to them is criminal.Im being pragmatic. Your touting hype from SpaceX. Look at whats happening now. The ai companies realize tokenmaxxing is over and are trying to get the government to come in and regulate the industry to preserve their duopoly. They realize correctly they are waybiver there skis and are gonna use big government to restrict the market to only those allowed.
Youre a conservative and this should be upsetting to your principles. This is not free market enterprise.
Did you just say that Google is arguably the AI leader???????????
Fidelity owns a chunk of space x too.TPU’s and they own a chunk of SpaceX.
Qualified it with arguably.
Wrong. NASA has delayed programs for years, including the space shuttle by 2 years. The James Webb Space Telescope by 14 years. Do some homework and lay of the liberal drama.SpaceX said they'd be landing people on the Moon this year. If Nasa had these types of failures, they'd have been shut down by congress.
SpaceX is buying FLEETS of CyberTrucks. XAi is buying FLEETS of CyberTrucks. Its circular accounting... of course he's using more accounting tricks to inflate the valuation of SpaceX so that he can sell the shares to his other companies. Wheres the actual revenue folks?
The James Webb Space Telescope was delayed by 14 years. Shut down NASA!SpaceX said they'd be landing people on the Moon this year. If Nasa had these types of failures, they'd have been shut down by congress.
SpaceX is buying FLEETS of CyberTrucks. XAi is buying FLEETS of CyberTrucks. Its circular accounting... of course he's using more accounting tricks to inflate the valuation of SpaceX so that he can sell the shares to his other companies. Wheres the actual revenue folks?
Tpus are not special? Interesting take.Fidelity owns a chunk of space x too.
Google is a joke in AI. The deep mind leaders just left because Google wouldn’t give them enough compute to compete. Anthropic and open ai in a two horse race. I’ll give your boy Elon credit because cursor was a great acquisition. I do think they can challenge for #3. But Google just can’t get out of its own way. The Chinese open weight models are more competitive than Gemini. I would even put perplexity ahead of Google in AI. Metas even more relevant after shipping muse.
it’s tpus are nothing special. Nvidia is still in a class of its own.
Tiger Illustrated Football
The big question for Clemson Football ahead of the second half of the season
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Four-star Reece Wilmes weighs in on Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy