I cringe every time I see one of his ridiculous ads. Somebody needs to tell him he has no chance. Makes me particularly sick to see his ads on Tiger Illustrated. I hope they are charging him a premium rate.
My 88 year old Dad, thought he was from S.C.; because of all the ads. Unbelievable amount of money that he and the Bloomer are spending. Heard on the radio just now that Blooms is not even on the ballot for the primary.
Steyer is a Committee of 300 member which is @ the top of the NWOI cringe every time I see one of his ridiculous ads. Somebody needs to tell him he has no chance. Makes me particularly sick to see his ads on Tiger Illustrated. I hope they are charging him a premium rate.
Tiger Illustrated Football
Monday Clemson Football Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Monday P.M. Insider
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
MONDAY INSIDER
Tiger Illustrated Football
Sunday Clemson Football Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney on Cal film, Miami, Clemson running game, young players, transfers & more