Just insanely good.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I don't necessarily blame that prediction, but it feels so good to be exceeding expectations with UK footballI remember when people were predicting we would only get 4 wins for the season and here we sit 4-1.
Can't recall two back to back SEC road wins in our entire history that are any better than these two.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I vote this photo of the year damn when was the last coach we have had at Kentucky that despises losing
KSR Football
Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
KSR Football
Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
KSR Football
Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Football
Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'