Just insanely good.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I don't necessarily blame that prediction, but it feels so good to be exceeding expectations with UK footballI remember when people were predicting we would only get 4 wins for the season and here we sit 4-1.
Can't recall two back to back SEC road wins in our entire history that are any better than these two.Has two SEC road wins in year one so far. Insane. Just insane. Going for 2 and getting it? I dropped my pants right there in the living room
I vote this photo of the year damn when was the last coach we have had at Kentucky that despises losing
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review celebrates Kentucky's overtime win at South Carolina!