Anybody know what he had surgery on?
I got a text this morning that it was bone spurs... not a 100% reliable source, though.Elbow surgery.
Maybe part of his struggles were mental, but the nagging elbow has to explain a good bit of it, especially if he's having surgery.
I got a text this morning that it was bone spurs... not a 100% reliable source, though.
I heard it was bone chips. At any rate, he is having whatever is bothering him removed and he should be good to go for next year. Basically, it would either bother him or it wouldn't. When it wasn't bothering him- see South Alabama. Whe it was- see Governor's Cup.
Hopefully his pitching ability recovers, if not, I'm all for giving him a look in the OF. He was suppose to be a very good hitter coming out of HS.
I would much rather him be out due to an injury rather than due to a mental issue.
I got a text this morning that it was bone spurs... not a 100% reliable source, though.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5