added score, updated leaderboardThanks for the headβs up OP-
Wordle 1,885 3/6*
![]()

Your second word is confusing.Wordle 1,887 3/6
![]()
Just eliminating letters.Your second word is confusing.![]()
Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.Just eliminating letters.
I got burned once a long time ago with 4 greens on the first guess and ended up failing. I refuse to set it to hard mode after that. (I will show the * when I back into it)Ah, got it. You don't play in hard mode.![]()

Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line