I think today will be a mass extinction event for many a wordlerβs streak. Iβm sure @tarheelbybirth1 birdied it though with no PEDs.Abandoned self imposed hard mode midway through. Today is a streak killer.
Wordle 1,790 6/6
![]()
Oh man, that one stings more than mine!Seriously
Wordle 1,790 X/6*
![]()
Today the times played dirty pool. A "w" and a "v" combined with the dreaded "er" ending. I feel like I played it textbook picking the most common letters and I utterly failed.I think the orange is making us all worse at wordle.
Wordle 1,790 6/6
![]()
I find I tend to play a bit more wildly when my streak is short. Once I get above 60 days or so in a row I start getting more serious (or in tourney time).NYT doubled tapped me.
Wordle 1,792 X/6*
![]()
Double tap.Wordle almost got me a few days ago, and it finished the job today.
Wordle 1,792 X/6
![]()
I'm pretty disappointed. Hate seeing the Current Streak set to 0 after being >230.Double tap.
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
Tiger Illustrated Football
THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle