Wordle thread

longliveCS40

All-American
Oct 25, 2002
2,107
8,398
113
breakin 2 electric boogaloo break dancing GIF

Wordle 1,806 2/6*

πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,672
26,401
108
An eagle? I’ve never even heard of the word and I have read a LOT in my life. I just got it trying to make letters fit.

Wordle 1,807 5/6*

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My grandmother was a
music teacher
I was steeped In that subject from elementary school on.

Also, I think it was the only word left.. at least I could not come up with another.
 

NDallasRuss

Heisman
Jun 2, 2025
2,663
11,185
113
My grandmother was a
music teacher
I was steeped In that subject from elementary school on.

Also, I think it was the only word left.. at least I could not come up with another.
Similarly, I go to a LOT of orchestral performances. I also wasn't sure they'd use that as a word, but couldn't think of anything else that would work.
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Here's what we know about Clemson's football team entering the open date
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting MONDAY INSIDER