
Wordle 1,817 2/6*
WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 90/99
Wordle 1,817 2/6*
WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 90/99
I HAS SADZ
Wordle 1,817 5/6*
![]()
Nice, I had a buddy text me he aced it today. Weird word to have as a starting word, but apparently this was his starter. Glad he isnβt in our tourney.Wordle 1,817 2/6*
WordleBot
Skill 99/99
Luck 90/99

I'll savor this now because I have the skill to F up a Wordle round as well as I do in real golf. I'm no @tarheelbybirth1 !Best scoring day of the tournament, which gave us the first eagle.
@gohawks50 gets the eagle on 10 to take the lead as we head to number 11
View attachment 1321714
Same pattern, only you at least got the bird. It caused me to bogey.I'm furious.
Wordle 1,818 3/6
![]()
OK β Iβm gonna request that an observer be assigned to follow this guy around the course. This is some bullsh!t. Are thre cameras that we can watch the replay? Maybe fluffing the ball to get a better lie or something? Somebody count the number of clubs in his bag while weβre at it.![]()
Wordle 1,818 2/6*
![]()
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'
Tiger Illustrated Football
TUESDAY CLEMSON FOOTBALL INTERVIEWS: Matt Luke, Will Heldt, Tyler Brown, Olsen Patt-Henry & Sammy Brown
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Offensive Line
Tiger Illustrated Football
Dabo Swinney: Corian Gipson lost for the season, additional injury info, open date week prep for Clemson