
@Nittany.Lion , welcome aboard. We run these quarterly, always happy to have new players, or if you just drunkenly ran onto the course, also welcomeWordle 1,820 3/6
![]()
Thanks, I would like to hang around for a while. I've been playing for over 4 years and posting results on another board, so I'm getting a little bored with it. The competition might help me stay interested.@Nittany.Lion , welcome aboard. We run these quarterly, always happy to have new players, or if you just drunkenly ran onto the course, also welcome
Iβm never going to be competitive here. I use the same 3 words every day to start off. Iβm more interested in putting a win streak together than getting it in fewer triesThe back nine has provided many more scoring opportunities, and the scores prove that today.
@Tenacious E_rivals41982 with another birdie maintains his two stroke lead as we head to the 14th
View attachment 1325411
I have a friend who does the same thing, and he has never missed a hole.Iβm never going to be competitive here. I use the same 3 words every day to start off. Iβm more interested in putting a win streak together than getting it in fewer tries
Iβm never going to be competitive here. I use the same 3 words every day to start off. Iβm more interested in putting a win streak together than getting it in fewer tries

Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Xander Edwards on Clemson visit: 'They treated me like a priority'