
I havenβt been in contention this late in a tourney in a damn long time. I just know Iβm going to put it in a ditchβ¦Another day full of eagles, but the top of the leaderboard stays the same
@Tenacious E_rivals41982 with another birdie maintains a 2 stroke lead as we head to number 16
View attachment 1327946
The bot gets jealous when you beat it.I'm at a loss for how you can eagle it with only one yellow on your first guess, and only end up with a 79 for skill and 65 for luck. I feel like one of those ought to be much higher.
Wordle 1,823 6/6*
![]()

Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle
Tiger Illustrated Football
Lots of issues to address for Clemson's offense
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Top 20 national recruit raves about Clemson visit
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Cornerback
Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting
The time for Clemson's front office to start working on 2027 roster management is here