I think we just aren’t on the same level.I don't know much about soccer but I would assume the drama surrounding our player has fired the other team up. Probably would have played better without him but I don't know Jack diddly.
Thought was going to be 7Damn. Must have gotten a quick hydration break. Usually get at least 5 minutes of stoppage.
That was hilarious. He sounded immediately desperate knowing they just lost almost all American viewership.LOL announcer knows ratings and attendance are about to plummett for the WC.
FootballThis is what it looks like when men's soccer is your nation's fourth most popular sport among youths, and also competes with track during high school track season for elite athletes. Until that changes, expect much of the same.
That episode does make this butt-kicking look even worse. At least we’d have a built in excuse for it if Balogun hadn’t played. And we would’ve been viewed as the plucky underdog trying to fight against adversity.The Trump curse. Everything he's involved with goes bad. Surprised we didn't get a tornado in Seattle.
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
KSR Basketball
Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
KSR Football
Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality