What does she look like in real life is what I want to know
Not even when she was 20. Never found her attractive, physically.
So put you down for trying to talk your wife into a threesome.I’m married.
Lee you ol' hound dog!I've seen a ton worse.
How awkward..So put you down for trying to talk your wife into a threesome.
No doubt. But I the "looks half her age" headline is just rage bait. If you showed me that picture, I think I'd guess 60ish.Nice looking lady for 70. I've seen a ton worse.
Yeah. She looks good. But she definitely looks at least 60.No doubt. But I the "looks half her age" headline is just rage bait. If you showed me that picture, I think I'd guess 60ish.
![]()
yep, and twice on Sundays
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor