Would you?

The Cooterpoot

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
7,443
13,059
113
I mean uh, well, uh
IMG_1258.jpeg
Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America
 

RotorHead

Senior
Mar 26, 2019
718
603
93
I’d have hit that **** in Stuart Little, now I’d just tell her to teach me something and let Benjamin Franklins wisdom come to life.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PearlRiverCoDawg

She Mate Me

Heisman
Dec 7, 2008
15,308
14,865
113
She's kept herself in shape and she looks very good for her age. Also doesn't appear to have OD'd on cosmetic surgery.

I watch quite a few old Holywood movies and it's honestly shocking how young so many of the stars of the 40's and 50's died. Cigarettes and alcohol are hell on a human body.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?