Wouldja?

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,707
26,564
108
Did my first marathon in February. Had beer, lots of different snacks, etc on the course. Would have crushed some Taco Bell had it been available.

So yeah, 100% would.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moral

AlexanderUrinis

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2025
2,087
3,865
113
Was it an ultra? If so where? How much elevation change?

I would love to try that some day, but going half that was hard enough.
Was 4 idiots doing it "for fun", not part of a race. Did it in KC, think total elevation change was 3k feet for the day. The long hills at the end of the day sucked.

Our specific goal was 100k steps, we all hit it. I won't do it again, absolutely destroyed my feet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hawkeyetraveler

hawkeyetraveler

Heisman
Aug 10, 2010
6,707
26,564
108
Was 4 idiots doing it "for fun", not part of a race. Did it in KC, think total elevation change was 3k feet for the day. The long hills at the end of the day sucked.

Our specific goal was 100k steps, we all hit it. I won't do it again, absolutely destroyed my feet.
I’m an idiot that would consider this despite your warning.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexanderUrinis

AlexanderUrinis

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2025
2,087
3,865
113
I’m an idiot that would consider this despite your warning.
Fair enough, my biggest piece of advice would be to start early (we started at 3am) and don't stop. We took at 30 minute lunch break at about 3pm. That was it, the rest of the day was walking. I had a buddy try the JFK 50 mile challenge a year or so ago, he planned some brewery stops after mile 30 and didn't finish. IMO, stopping anywhere is a massive risk.
 

tarheelbybirth1

Heisman
Jul 4, 2025
5,849
16,575
113
Anything that would kill me will either be successful or give up long before I made it to the first Taco Bell. Can’t imagine another reason to run.

Well…maybe 🍺🍺🍺
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Linebacker
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football THURSDAY UPDATE: Early surprise player, Our scoop on Clemson - ACC dispute on officiating calls vs. Miami, Positive development on defense
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Thursday Clemson Football Recruiting Nuggets
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Defensive Tackle