Wynyard

bssparks

Redshirt
Jan 17, 2014
219
25
0
I don't know why people like Matt Jones say they have seen Wynyard play. I saw him play in the Hoops Summit on National TV last year. I know that coaches can watch the international guys practice. I'm sure somebody from UK was there because we had all kinds of players in that game. They may have not seen him much since then, but it's not like there is no footage on this guy lol.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: Fake quotes, completed schedules, and injury updates
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball