Xavier Lovett

HWY51dog

Junior
Jul 24, 2013
363
216
43
Any word on him? I thought he showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season and he has disappeared.
 

Choctaw Dawg

Junior
May 21, 2017
594
304
63
Just the product of a crowded bullpen, he hasn't really produced outs when he has been in either. He has a 6.75 ERA with only 1 strikeout to show for 4 total innings.
 
Aug 22, 2012
1,173
451
83
Good stuff but not good location from the limited time I have seen him. Just doesn't look ready yet with the amount of talent we have already. I was surprised we didn't see him last night for an inning though.
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
The logjam will clear out next year, and he (along with others) will get their chance. McCleod, Bednar, Cerantola, Price, Koestler and Self are at minimum gone. I would imagine a few other upperclassmen will move on.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report