Xavier Lovett

HWY51dog

Junior
Jul 24, 2013
363
218
43
Any word on him? I thought he showed a lot of promise at the beginning of the season and he has disappeared.
 

Choctaw Dawg

Junior
May 21, 2017
594
304
63
Just the product of a crowded bullpen, he hasn't really produced outs when he has been in either. He has a 6.75 ERA with only 1 strikeout to show for 4 total innings.
 
Aug 22, 2012
1,173
451
83
Good stuff but not good location from the limited time I have seen him. Just doesn't look ready yet with the amount of talent we have already. I was surprised we didn't see him last night for an inning though.
 

Russ Wheeler

Redshirt
Aug 3, 2020
2,430
0
0
The logjam will clear out next year, and he (along with others) will get their chance. McCleod, Bednar, Cerantola, Price, Koestler and Self are at minimum gone. I would imagine a few other upperclassmen will move on.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina