You guys are funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Wow......thats nice to know.......glad you had fun today......maybe it's time that you head on out of here........before your *** gets handed to you any more than it already has.

Aug 30, 2006
you's have a really cooool kar. Maybe you shoulds come to littul ol Starksville and learn us wit tat fancy Klempson educashion of yourn. Maybe you can gives us a ride in your badass redneck racer.

WHoooeeeeee, that shur is purty!

TulsaDawg77

Jun 4, 2007
Dear "Classy",

I reside in Tulsa, OK where I go to graduate school (working on a PhD in Neuropsychology), but you're right. I probably don't and never will own a car better than a Pontiac GTO. I used to be an active member of this board a few years ago when I attended MSU getting my undergrad. I still enjoy watching the cheerful banter and sports updates about my beloved alma mater. I usually just read the posts and go about my day, never bothering to log on and create a new post...BUT THEN ENTERED YOU.

You have revived my love for this board, for only here can true stupidity be brought to light so quickly.

Anyways, I just wanted to log in and say...

"HaHa...you're a dumbass."

-TD

benatmsu

May 28, 2007
Quote:_________________________________________________I used to be an active member of this board a few years ago _________________________________________________

Heydog is this you? ...a Neuropsychologist? Never would've figured...

Sutterkane

Jan 23, 2007
I'm sure it looks great in the gravel parking lot in front of your double-wide. Excellent job blowing all your money on your ride.

pjs1087

Jun 4, 2007
I live in MD, in a very nice neighborhood, in the suburbs. But nice try. A redneck making a redneck joke... seems dumb... 'cuz you are.

HammerOfTheDogs

Aug 6, 2004
Quote:_________________________________________________I live in MD_________________________________________________
Whose the bigger dubmass?
www.cha.state.md.us/olh/pdf/hip/stds.pdf
Quote:_________________________________________________However, in 1997 Marylands rate of infectious syphilis (17.4 cases per 100,000with 71 cases of congenital syphilis) was the highest in the nation._________________________________________________

Z

Zorak67

Quote:_________________________________________________I live in MD, in a very nice neighborhood, in the suburbs. But nice try. A redneck making a redneck joke... seems dumb... 'cuz you are._________________________________________________

KurtRambis4

Aug 30, 2006
" live in MD, in a very nice neighborhood, in the suburbs."

wow. we are so impressed. how much did your car cost? what did you make on the english section of the ACT? have you ever been interviewed before?

Z

Zorak67

Quote:_________________________________________________ actually... I drive a 2004 Pontiac GTO... that's a big reason why I don't have the money right now._________________________________________________

ScoobaDawg

Jun 4, 2007
speaking of which.. I have it on good insight, that the great Madison Eagle will be attending the Saturday game at DNF

SumraLL

Jun 4, 2007
Your initial post was extremely subtle and deftly played. The "hope you'll show some class this weekend" line was perfect. But now? The gig's up.

Still... be proud whoever you are. You played the whole board for a couple of hours and this is a tough crowd.

-Xenomorph

Whats hilarious is that this guy really is a Clemson fan. He has a MySpace account that confirms it, unless he went to the trouble to creating one of those just to make this a little more plausible, in which case he would be the owner of the elusive and coveted "Biggest Douche in the Universe" award.

Hotty Toddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts