You just can't make this ish up.

aimeedee

Aug 25, 2017
I will conclude our conversation with this; your approach to Scripture appears to be from the "apologetics of man's" seeking to be like God. You have attacked said Scriptures with silliness, and demonstrate that you approach the very Scriptures you attack by eisegesis. Eisegesis is identified as a sin in the very part of the Bible that you call absurd and not "verbatim". (Deuteronomy 4:2 and 12:32).

My Jewish father was raised Catholic, and I remember sitting in the living room watching Bishop Sheen on the television with him. I have both the "Baltimore Catechism" (1885) and the "Catechism of the Catholic Church" (Revised Edition 1994) in my library and have extensively studied both.

You mentioned contradictions in Scripture, of which I don't agree with that premise. (See "Bible Difficulties" by Geisler).

Nevertheless, I have found 57 MAJOR contradictions to Scripture in the teaching of the Catholic Church primarily surrounding 1) The Sure Word of God, 2) "Sola Scriptura", 3) "Sola Fede", 4) The Mass, 5) Authority of man, 6) Issues regarding Mary, 7) Icons and statues, 8) The Traditions of Men (Magisterium), 9) and the Assurance of Salvation and Purgatory.

Perhaps your concerns with Scripture contradictions should begin with these.
A simple yes or no: According to your logic that the Bible is the word of God, does God deem that Trump, as an adulterer, should be stoned?

Jan 17, 2024

For the first point regarding The Rock; I think he the entirety was around how much backlash he got and the desire to protect his brand...or at least that is how I understood it. Not a Biden fan and not a Trump fan. Crap, not an anyone fan and hope that in 4 years we'll get someone competent. I'll also say that Michael Rapaport is one of the worst people to be quoting for Kirk (who has some interesting points). Rapaport is a caricature. If you listen to him on the Stern Show, especially the Wrap Up show, he is absolute garbage. Some stuff is funny, but most is just stupid "look at me" BS. The other three points, cannot disagree with.

Reactions: Pudly76

Trojan JST

Aug 24, 2017
Way late for " The Krakken Show " . It was awesome , pure comedy genius !!

Ditto for " The Cyber- Ninja Show " - That one was epic as well.

@SonofGodzilla

You are easily amused and self entertained.

Go back and sit in your corner, liberal democRATā€¦

come back when you have something pithy or interesting to say.

šŸ–•šŸ˜ŽāœŒļø

Latest posts