And don’t forget you had two other conditions too.or Ban
He said for 1/20.Didn’t one already go belly up with USC?
You must be one of Adrian petersons 12 kids
This board has become a comical cartoonish depiction of itself.
It’s really dumb.
Well I hope he picks us, but either way I win.or Ban
He said for 1/20.
Vanderbilt will play
Zion to UK
UK beats UF
This board has become a comical cartoonish depiction of itself.
It’s really dumb.
Meeks23atbuzz
Kwilt43atbuzz
Jbarker13atbuzz
Icantlogintorupprafteratthebuzz
Do you stand by your never posting again?I stand by my predictions...
Do you stand by your never posting again?
lol im in tears hahaMeeks23atbuzz
Kwilt43atbuzz
Jbarker13atbuzz
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon