And don’t forget you had two other conditions too.or Ban
He said for 1/20.Didn’t one already go belly up with USC?
You must be one of Adrian petersons 12 kids
This board has become a comical cartoonish depiction of itself.
It’s really dumb.
Well I hope he picks us, but either way I win.or Ban
He said for 1/20.
Vanderbilt will play
Zion to UK
UK beats UF
This board has become a comical cartoonish depiction of itself.
It’s really dumb.
Meeks23atbuzz
Kwilt43atbuzz
Jbarker13atbuzz
Icantlogintorupprafteratthebuzz
Do you stand by your never posting again?I stand by my predictions...
Do you stand by your never posting again?
lol im in tears hahaMeeks23atbuzz
Kwilt43atbuzz
Jbarker13atbuzz
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia