loss and OM is 100% OUT, a win and I think they have a good chance of getting in. If State is indeed currently IN, an OM win will effectively knock them out
While our basketball team is very disappointing, it is at the very least relevant. Our football team will never be relevant on the national landscape. Yes, we play in the best conference in the best division in the country, but please we will never sniff Atlanta. That's all. Our basketball team...
We are !#*!@! terrible in football, I have never seen such a fanbase so delusional....go 6-6 and go to a **** bowl and everyone is content...Mullen has everyone fooled, he cant beat anyone but Ole Miss yet he is a damn Godsend
Especially, add to the fact that we were down big to Vandy at half and were still able to get it together and have a double digit lead in the second half. I would like to think that if we start the game even remotely better than we did at Vandy, this team should have the confidence to keep it...