Recent content by dog99walker

  1. D

    PSA: Abandon All Hope

    When Bear died in 1977, I thought we had this!! The era is over and we will be triumphant in 1978. They had Ray Perkins, a legendary receiver, not the legendary coach. I took my Dad with me, come on and watch this, I told him. Believe! Alabama won 40-0. Abandon ALL hope…. I just hope we...
  2. D

    OT - October scary movie list

    Watched The Exorcist on the front row of the theater in 1974. Went back to our Jackson apartment and collectively agreed that, a) it could happen b) we wouldn’t be able to go to sleep without some sleeping aid. We decided to get roaring drunk. It work. I slept like a baby.
  3. D

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Atlanta during the time all those young Black guys were ending up dead in the Chattahoochee River. My ex-had to take a dump in the west side of the city, right then. I pulled off the Interstate to the nearest gas station. At the time, they suspected the Klan of committing all those murders...
  4. D

    Let me say this about ….

    Not much better. Damn Big Al, too!
  5. D

    Let me say this about ….

    Damn Alabama! Damn the Bear and Saban! Damn the Million Dollar Band!! Damn the numerous sidewalk Alabama fans from Iuka to Pascagoula!!! What did I leave out?? Help me here.
  6. D

    I googled oldest college sports message boards...

    Love SixPackSpeak. Thanks for all the guys who joined in to create a group of free thinkers, and some amazingly serious fans.
  7. D

    With 1/3 of the season played…

    Venables could get “Croomed”, if Lebby and Dawgs the wins in Norman this year.
  8. D

    For anyone that likes watches

    Looked at a $22,000 Breitling watch in Las Vegas last week. It’s still in the case, as far as I know.
  9. D

    Cowbell question…

    74 and ringing, but against LMU, I threw the clapper on my favorite bell!😡. Talk about feeling nek-ked!!
  10. D

    Article 2028 4-star LB Kaiden Buchanan has eight schools atop his recruitment - Hunter Shelton

    JJ Hill is a freshman on the State team from Tupelo. Dontae Brewer, ILB (6’2”, 225) has committed to State in 2027 from the Tupelo team. It could be tha Kaiden joins them, too.
  11. D

    Are the Gaytors Gonna Win?

    Go back and check your history of this series. The Gators got a voodoo advantage or the Rebels. Over hyped TSUN are going down in the Swamp, while suffering from reading their rat poison press clippings.
  12. D

    Protect College Sports Act Amendment - Salary Cap for Coaches

    If they cap coaches salaries, Jimmy Sexton will choke on his mobile phone.
  13. D

    Selmon speaks on Kamario...

    Y’all might think this is silly now, but SEC Shorts already joked about Tex-a*s wanted his phone number. Arch is leaving after this year and they paid him $7.5 million dollars. Kamario, in my biased opinion, has a higher ceiling than ole’ Archibald.
  14. D

    Did 34

    We should break in their locker room and steal their game jerseys. That’s an novel idea.😂
  15. D

    How good is Missouri?

    Let’s play and find out. I’ll be there.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football James Franklin explains taking Penn State transfers at Virginia Tech: 'They want to know what they're committing to'
  5. 05 On3 Football Ole Miss, Adidas agree to deal making brand Rebels’ new official apparel partner