Recent content by tbagger23

  1. T

    Going to Starkville

    So I am in Mississippi for a couple of days and don’t get to go to games much. I haven’t been to a game in Starkville in 20 yrs and that wasn’t even an Egg Bowl. It was the game against Memphis when Tommy and Jackie had words at the end of the game. So help me out guys. There are lots of good...
  2. T

    Say a prayer for Coach34…

    So is the Taco Bell thread on here or not?
  3. T

    Say a prayer for Coach34…

    I hope his internet persona was just a trolling schtick and he is a better person in real life. I also wish him a speedy recovery and hope he is right with the Lord. Can someone pin or bring back his Taco Bell story he had with his wife? That may have been the funniest thing i have ever read...
  4. T

    OT: Memphis Dawgs

    I got banned years ago an had to sign back up just to address this stupidity. George Soros through his Open Society Foundation has been funding the election of radical DA's all over the country. It only really works in Dem led cities and states. But what you just said was stupid is actually a...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back