No, we do not play that way; we are quick score and explosive offensive.
However, I did see some of that against SC as we were milking clock in 4th Q. Basically letting play clock tick down to <5 before snapping the ball.
Is this Austin Lamb guy through Mississippi State Tickets For Sale (Verified Sellers) on facebook legit?
site link
Considering buying tickets for Oklahoma game but my instincts say no.
We really need this guy to work out in a big way. I thought Brennan was the MVP last year due to stretching the field and long TD catches! I think Brennan was good for a couple of last year's wins.
There are two classes that did not get 5 years. The 2025 and 2026 college graduates. Those graduating college in 21, 22, 23 and 24 got the Covid 5th year.
Did we lose game 3 to A&M 'cause they used their long relief guy on 2 straight days (closing game 3) with over 50 pitches in game 2 while we did not use Davis, our best, in game 3?