Got away from run game on that drive and not very good pass protection
Yeah whip needs to stick with our strengths.. purdy has a weak arm.. stick to heavy run and short passesOC cant help himself.
You said the same **** last week in the first half. Don’t jinx!!the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
I was right then, I'll be right nowYou said the same **** last week in the first half. Don’t jinx!!
Hey, I'm very impressed and I never have an issue owning up to being wrong. But... it's 10-0 so we all better take a step back. Need to pile on this drive. If we're gonna put them away let's do it.the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
Inside Nebraska Football
Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
Inside Nebraska Football
Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
Inside Nebraska Football
Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced