1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 

Truewooper

Senior
Jun 1, 2022
1,629
645
113
If we win this game, I think it will be the first time Nebraska has won as a double-digit underdog in like a decade.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,324
4,000
113
the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
Hey, I'm very impressed and I never have an issue owning up to being wrong. But... it's 10-0 so we all better take a step back. Need to pile on this drive. If we're gonna put them away let's do it.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Matt Rhule, Anthony Colandrea & more break down win over Michigan State