Got away from run game on that drive and not very good pass protection
Yeah whip needs to stick with our strengths.. purdy has a weak arm.. stick to heavy run and short passesOC cant help himself.
You said the same **** last week in the first half. Don’t jinx!!the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
I was right then, I'll be right nowYou said the same **** last week in the first half. Don’t jinx!!
Hey, I'm very impressed and I never have an issue owning up to being wrong. But... it's 10-0 so we all better take a step back. Need to pile on this drive. If we're gonna put them away let's do it.the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State