1ST HALF GAME THREAD!

DerHusker_rivals270018

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
12,936
1,761
0
 

Truewooper

Senior
Jun 1, 2022
1,629
645
113
If we win this game, I think it will be the first time Nebraska has won as a double-digit underdog in like a decade.
 

mgbreeze

All-Conference
Dec 16, 2004
10,326
4,002
113
the people who predicted this game was going to get ugly look like they were right
Hey, I'm very impressed and I never have an issue owning up to being wrong. But... it's 10-0 so we all better take a step back. Need to pile on this drive. If we're gonna put them away let's do it.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
  2. 02 High School Football Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska bests Spartans in East Lansing | PHOTO